Thursday 28 August 2014

2 Minute Miracle Ice Gel..

Hey Lovelies!! How u all doin?

Okay! Today's post is about this new product I came across and it blew my mind..(not yet launched- Haha! Talk abt the benefits of following a blog, you know things before the world does)...It's called a 2 Minute Miracle Gel by JM Ocean Avenue.. And I must say 'What a Product'!!😍

That little jar really does what is says Cleanses, Rejuvenates and Invigorates Skin.
It's a clear gel which needs to be applied, let it stay for 2 minutes, circular motion massage to remove all of that dirt, excess oil and dead skin off ur face/neck like magic then rinse and pat dry which leaves your skin seriously clean, soft and glowing...

Tried the product on my frends and their faces were clean and glowing!😊

I know it's not a close up and I forgot to take a before pic too... Ahh! This is what happens when u get all excited 😁
But believe me, the amount dead skin this product can take off, I'm so impressed the way it got the dirt off the skin especially around the nose area, which is not an easy spot plus that's where the most oil/dirt gets collected...
I'm so glad I found this product, it's definitely a go-to and a must-have!!
It's definitely on my August Favs List now 😊

The product will soon be available to purchase.... Will surely keep you all posted 😉 

Until then,
Stay Beautiful ❤️

Love 💋
Neha xoxo  






No comments:

Post a Comment