Sunday 10 August 2014

Summer Product Review!

Hi girlies !! 

TishTashTeam was generous enough to send me these summer beauty products to try on and give my review on them!! 
Alongwith the sweet handwritten note.. Thank you so much!!

I actually received these products like more than a week ago, but I really wanted to give these products a good try before giving any of my opinion..

So here it is:
Neutrogena Visible Clear:
It's a pore & shine daily scrub... I have been using this scrub and it does clean within ur pores and absolutely not harsh on skin at all, pretty good for sensitive skin too. As my cheek area are a little sensitive hence I don't use scrubs on daily basis but this product, didn't cause any harm; so wow to that :) and I also would like to add up that I have dry skin and this does dry up my skin a little but not harsh at all..still liking the product but need to moisturize instantly. It will seriously work like magic on normal/combination/oily skin type :) 

Fa Floral Protect:
This was launched like about a couple months ago and Thanks TishTash for the invites to the launch :) Had an awesome time.. I was never usually fond of Fa products bcoz they never used to last really well, no great scent and also did stain... So I always kept myself away from FA deo n roll-ons.... But this new collection with great new formula is absolutely great; I mean I was surprised how good the product was and how it lasted well with beautiful new fragrances, I use it like everyday now :) So whoever hasn't tried this yet, should definitely give it a shot cause This is definitely a Must-Have!!!! :D

And Finally...
Herbline Essentials Sunscreen Lotion:
I was looking for some really good sunscreen for this summer, which will be suitable for sensitive skin too and during my search, I luckily received an email from TishTash asking if I was looking for something in particular... I was like OMG!! I found myself a genie :D and I when mentioned to them about my sunscreen dilemma, then sent me these. Woowww!! This product is from UAE and has SPF 40 which is good enough for this year's summer in Dubai which is getting crazier day by day... So when I tried the Herbline Sunscreen, it was totally soft and did protect my skin from the harsh sun during the day and the best part is that it moisturizes ur skin alongwith protecting it!! So it I'm lovin it!!! Can't wait to try the other range of products from this brand... Coz i'hv heard all good things about it...

Leme know if u have given these products a try and what u think abt it :)

Until then,
Stay Beautiful <3
Love ya
Neha xoxo
Instagram: FashionFaceMakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment