Wednesday 1 June 2016

My Current Favorite Blushes 2016

 Hello girls,
 How you all doin?
Today I'm talking about my all time favorite/current blushes.
Summer is so on us, and some countries loving it with warmth and beaches, and some just feel blissful to be indoors with our Air-Conditioning, lol

In anyways any country, any face, any skin loves these blushes and so do I..
So here i have listed here my fav fav blushes..


1. NARS Orgasm Blush (all all time favorite)
    Description: Peachy Pink with Gold Shimmer. 
    Its a universal flattering shade, can be used on any skin tone.
    It is simply the most beautiful shade ever!

2. Milani Baked Blush - 06 Bellissimo Bronze
    This blush just gives you that sunkissed look, when glides on skin mostly feels like it highlights, blush and contours all at the same time.. 
    If used light-handed can be very sheer but its buildable too.


3. MAC Mineralize Blush - Dainty
    This pretty pale pink mineralize blush has become my recent favorite as its so light-weight and sheer with such natural finish of tiny pearl sheen.

4. NYX Powder Blush - PB12 TerraCotta
    Terracotta blush with shimmery rose-gold finish, almost looks like a highlight.
    Its been my favorite for years now.

5. Sleek Blush - 922 Life's a Peach
    This beautiful coral shade is perfect for summer days. 
    Its definitely buildable to your desired color we want, I use it for summer day looks. (Not as pigmented as they claim)



I hope you all love them too..

Please don't hesitate to ask if any queries or concerns.

Follow me on Instagram: @fashionfacemakeup
Website: www.fashionfacebyneha.com

Love n kisses,
Neha xoxo
FasionFacebyNeha

No comments:

Post a Comment