Wednesday 28 May 2014

AMAZON KERATIN TREATMENT REVIEW!

My dear friends, here I bring you my Amazon Keratin Review!! A Product from USA..
I met these beautiful ladies at the BeautyWorld Middle East 2014

Benefits of the Treatment
* It can be done for all types of hair
* Infuses keratin protein deeply into hair
* Eliminates frizz and repairs hair
* Leaves them Smooth, Silky and Healthy


Application Process:

Step 1: Clarifying
The Clarifying shampoo removes residue from scalps and opens hair's cuticles for better absorption of the keratin treatment.

Step 2: Application and Drying
Separate hair in 8 sections and tie each section.. Took about 1 ounce of it in a bowl then applied the keratin treatment from roots to tips and they made sure every strand receives the treatment. Left it for about 15-20 mins then Blow dried the hair until they were 100% dry.

Step 3: Ironing
At about 230C /450F they Flat ironed all the hair, section by section from root to ends.

And Viola! they were Silky, Shiny and Straight

It took about 3 1/2 hours to complete the entire process

Then there were some instructions given to me to wash my hair with only water the following day and the next day I can use shampoo and conditioner... Following day on I can style as required :D Isn't that kool ;)

I am so happy with the results and till now, I haven't had any issues - they are all good..

Incase you would want to know this Keratin treatment is worth Dhs 1500..
And will shortly let you know where you can get this Amazon treatment done.
Let me know if you are interested!!!

Love,
Neha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment