Monday 26 May 2014

LOTD: Sweet Touch

This week I tried some new products, a brand called Sweet Touch...
You will be able to see their stall at the Beauty World Middle East 2014...
I created this look using these products as follows:
Mineralized Foundation
Review: The consistency is too thick and okay to blend, but it stayed on all day.. Stayed perfectly in the current humidity in Dubai..
Eyeshadows
Review: Lovely choice of colors, not very easy to blend but great colors pay off..
Blush
Review: Good colors but too shiny.. Might work well with Asian Bridals I guess, and to use way tiny amount and works well..
Lip Liner
Review: Good colors but a tiny bit dry..
Lipstick
Review: The pink color I tried felt like Satin Matte and they have a lot of Nude and Dark colors too, like a Vampire Red and Dark Plum. So if u are into dark shades of colors then u should check them out at the Beautyworld.
Lipgloss
Review: Sorry to the product but it was not even glossy, I had to keeping applying the product again n again but wasn't satisfactory..
Pressed Powder
Review: That did set the foundation good and helped me tone down that shiny blush..

Ladies! Whoever is planning to visit the Beautyworld Middle East 2014; visit these new brands too, u might actually find a good product of ur choice.
It's time you tried the world, try to come to out of ur comfort zone and you will find a lot more new and fascinating things which aren't regular but at least 'New'..

I'm definitely goin to be there and If u see me, do come and say Hi! I would love to meet you ❤️

Stay Beautiful lovelies,
Neha ❤️

* P.S. This is not a sponsored review..... These are just my honest views about the product..

No comments:

Post a Comment